The choreography competition is a great opportunity for pupils of all ages to use their dance ideas and creativity to choreograph their own dance piece.
The following rules apply:
- Any style of dance can be used.
- The choreographer(s) can choose whether or not to appear in their own work.
- The age of the choreographer(s) determines which age group the piece is entered into.
- Pupils may enter and appear in as many pieces as they wish.
- All choreography must be original and not copied from other work.
- Dances must be between 1-3 minutes in length.
- Any style of music can be used, providing the track does not contain any inappropriate language or references.
- Pupils are free to wear costumes if they wish.
Previous Primary Winners
2017 Delilah Sweetland
Previous Junior Winners
2017 Frances Welsh, Lucinda Wicks & Rebecca Yeowell
2016 Florrie Hogg & Isabella Lawes
2015 Abigail Cantwell & Megan Cantwell
2014 Daisy Bird & Lauren Beardsell
2013 Pippa Hale & Milly Watmough
2012 Alice Bird & Elizabeth Linton
2011 Emily O’Leary & Ella Warmerdam
2010 Sienna & Sofia Marino
2009 Emily Dettmar & Hollie Duligall
2008 Katy Pinnell
Previous Senior Winners
2017 Elliott Brady
2014 Megan Kiely & Pippa Hale
2013 Imogen Sandford
2012 Megan Kiely featuring Rebecca Cole, Sophie Eustace, Toni Kemp – Smith & Chloe Langan
2011 Jessie Belton & Imogen Sandford
2010 Gianna Ormerod & Lyric Royce
2009 Lois Frisby, Amy Gipps & Kelly Robinson
2008 Jade Bennett & Victoria Randall