1. Notice to give up or change classes must be given in writing, a minimum of 4 weeks in advance.
2. All adult and child class fees must be paid half termly in advance. All fees must be paid no later than the first week of the new half a term. Any classes missed must still be paid for; this includes missing due to illness, injury and holiday.
3. New pupils can pay a one off weekly charge for the first week only. After this you will be required to pay for the remainder of the half term in full.
4. Preferred payment is via electronic transfer, though cheques and cash are also accepted. Please note that any returned cheques must be settled in cash.
1. Pupils are obliged to take care of their own belongings. The school cannot accept liability for lost or damaged belongings.
2. Pupils participate at their own risk and are obliged to inform staff of any existing injuries, medical conditions or illness.
3. Parents must take full responsibility for children aged 16 years and under whilst they are attending classes at The Stoller School of Dancing.
4. The liability of The Stoller School of Dancing and that of its staff is restricted to class time only and then only to gross negligence or intent.
1. All children must wear the correct uniform to class. This includes having hair tied back at all times, no jewellery, and hair to be worn in a bun for ballet classes.
2. New pupils may wear non-uniform for the first 4 weeks only. Uniform can be ordered through the school or from a local dancewear supplier. Please ask a member of staff for a uniform list/order form.
1. The Stoller School of Dancing reserves the right to make changes to the timetable and to the teaching staff. When classes are cancelled due to bad weather they will run in the next available school holiday.
2. Please notify a member of staff in advance if pupils are unable to attend class.
3. No food, chewing gum or fizzy drinks to be consumed in class, only water or fruit juice.
4. Pupils and parents must be respectful of each other and all staff members.
5. The Stoller School of Dancing has the right to remove pupils from the school should the terms and conditions not be followed.